Pak Qatar Takaful Group, the very first composite and arguably the fastest growing Takaful operator in Pakistan, is the ‘onestop shop’ for all Takaful requirements. Under this group currently two different companies are being operated, one is Pak Qatar Family Takaful catering to all family life Takaful needs, and the second one is Pak Qatar General Takaful, meeting all general Takaful needs. They organization is looking to promote Takaful amongst the masses, encompassing education and awareness, and present an image that is consistent with their ideological values and at the same time they are providing financial protection through Takaful, to everyone. Determined towards providing high quality products which meet the needs of the public PQTG want to ensure the accurate representation of Takaful amongst the community.
The Pak Qatar Takaful Group website was first launched in 2007. Since then, no major structural change had been made. Aesthetically, it desperately needed to be more presentable so as to be able to register an impression over the viewer of the corporate image of Pak Qatar Takaful Group and direct this effort to build
Brand image and reputation.
Alongside this, there were several express requirements, indicating that a significant redesign was needed:
- The site had seen a massive growth in content since it was not designed with futuristic approach so it appeared to be overflowing.
- Website needed to undergo an update, precisely in terms of content and features.
- The update process should have been smooth allowing the addition to in turn reflect fresh content easily.
- The site was not easily navigable and the structure of pages was not unified.
- Not only the contents were mismanaged, but also there was no search facility available.
- Security was utmost priority and strong security measures needed to be incorporated.
- Website was extremely missing out on catchy visuals, sophisticated animations and sleek design.
EfroTech’s Analysis & Solution
EfroTech’s preproduction team started a thorough analysis of the issues with the existing site, and the requirements from a business perspective. After completing this process and evaluation EfroTech started the designing phase and suggested few mockups with the close intervention of Pak Qatar Group Takaful’s team and nailed down one layout with a unanimous decision. Right away the designing and development began simultaneously which lead to a trendy and contemporary website.
Some Key Features of this website:
- This featured website is built on latest yet superior Microsoft .Net technology.
- It is almost fully customized, and flexible to adapt to any change.
- With very ease of use having the salient attribute of CMS (Content Management System), allows 80% to 90% update control in terms of data, contents and web pages additions. Not only is the facility of entire theme change but drag and dropping of objects is also available at the backend, while all changes are reflected in realtime.
- Interactive and very user friendly interface.
- Properly managed content and able to be navigable across the entire site.
- Very secure and anti hacking.
- Cool pictorials and very crispy and lively flash based objects make the site very attractive.
- Bilingual: Text is available in English and Urdu.
The website received a complete overhaul and now is a reflection of the Pak Qatar Takaful brand, with allure, harm and elegance. The caliber and presentation is clean, clear and interactive, with a creative mindset firmly on attracting viewers and providing them with an intuitive online experience, EfroTech’s creative team conceptualized a completely new look and feel by way of design which was well operational with the above mentioned features.
The result is a site design worthy of everyone’s attention; consolidated and reorganized navigation together with unique design and modern techniques work well with the clear and concise presentation of key information and product imagery. The site was successfully launched and received a great deal of attention of target audience and clients of Pak Qatar Takaful Group.